Her Majesty’s Inspector for this force is Zoë Billingham. Contact her via the Eastern regional office.
Read about the force area…
- The county of Nottinghamshire is home to just over one million people.
- The main population centre is the city of Nottingham, with a diverse range of communities, a large student presence, a busy nightlife of bars and clubs and some of the higher crime rates associated with densely populated cities.
- A number of the towns and villages around Nottinghamshire are in former coalfield areas and there are areas of relative economic deprivation.
- Nottinghamshire is one of five forces in an East Midlands regional collaboration group, which aims to promote the cost-effective joint delivery of some important policing services.
Recent reports on this force
- Revisiting police relationships – progress report
- Preparing for police and crime commissioners
- Policing in austerity – One year on
- Anti-social behaviour inspection – 2012
- Review of police crime and incident reports – 2012
Up-to-date crime, anti-social behaviour, cost and workforce data for this force can be found in our interactive Crime and Policing Comparator – see how Nottinghamshire is performing, and how it compares with the rest of England and Wales.
The 2011 value for money profiles provide benchmarking information on:
- What Nottinghamshire is spending its budgets on;
- Staffing levels by grade and function; and
- Outputs and outcomes in a comparable format.
These profiles are based on data provided by the police.