Her Majesty’s Inspector for this force is Zoë Billingham. Contact her via the Eastern regional office.
Read about the force area…
- Cambridgeshire has a mix of affluent rural communities and some areas of both urban and rural deprivation.
- Its population of around 770,000 has expanded rapidly in recent years, largely due to an increase in migrant workers from Eastern Europe.
- People from over 90 different nationalities live in Cambridge and Peterborough.
- Cambridge is an international attraction, with four million visitors each year, and has a significant student population.
- The force is developing advanced collaborative arrangements with neighbouring Hertfordshire Constabulary and Bedfordshire Police.
Recent reports on this force
- Revisiting police relationships – progress report
- Preparing for police and crime commissioners
- Policing in austerity – One year on
- Anti-social behaviour inspection – 2012
Up-to-date crime, anti-social behaviour, cost and workforce data for this force can be found in our interactive Crime and Policing Comparator – see how Cambridgeshire is performing, and how it compares with the rest of England and Wales.
The 2011 value for money profiles provide benchmarking information on:
- What Cambridgeshire is spending its budgets on;
- Staffing levels by grade and function; and
- Outputs and outcomes in a comparable format.
These profiles are based on data provided by the police.